Saturday 20 September 2014

Potato stuffed roti/aloo parantha

s getting cold ,and sometimes a.   rizzlethe and there.The weather is.  1. Gautiful and my little toddler genius just looks at me with his grin,and the whole world just falla apart  when he sees his favourite aloo parantha.The aloo filling that I make is a little spicy and ketchupy,!He loves it that way.So do we:-) A wonderful tiffin solution for all the busy moms.I make my filling before hand and refrigerate it.So when the need arises make paranthas and do the rest .

Ingredients
Potatoes 4 big(boiled and smashed)
Onions   2
Tomatoes  2
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Slit green chillies 1
Pwds
Turmeric  1/2tsp
Red chilli pwd 1 tsp
Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Jeera pwd 1 tsp
Pav bhaji masala1 tsp
   Method
In oil,saute the onions to soft .
Add the ginger garlic paste,all pwds and then give it a good stir and cook for a min.
Add the tomatoes,.note the tomatoes should be ripe and juicy.
Add the ketchup and check for spiciness.
For me I need my paranthas to be on the spicier side of my pallette.
 I add 2 tbsps of red chilly powder to the Masala.
U can adjust the ketchup too for this recipe.
Add the potatoes and stuff the paranthas.
For paranthas :
1 kl atta
Water to knead
Salt 
Oil 1 tbsp
Knead all the ingredients to a perfect dough.
Now by perfect i mean not too soft nor too tight.
Place the stuffing in the middle of the flattened parantha and fold it into a ball and roll again
The filling will not puff out if the dough is kneaded well.cook and serve with a blob of homemade butter .
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...