Tuesday 5 February 2019

Instant pickled mango cucumber






Its that part of the year where as a mum i am so busy. As my kids have a series of tests and examinations going on, i fret a lot. They do well all the time .But nowadays its not enough. I sometimes wonder am i over working myself? I want everything perfect. I feel sometimes my staff think of me as a monster. My kids think i am over worked. All this sometimes get on my mental and physical health.  This is unusually rare just because i never felt like this way before. Handling teens is mindblowing in literary sense , at times especially when one has to manage  sibling rivalry but Alhamdullillah Aj helps me a lot of  time. He takes them to classes that are apt on such issues . Balancing their emotions and their needs is very important  so they don't clash with each other. Also sometimes as kids grow up, their behavior do get on our nerves, hehe , it may be too much talk or it could be complaints of other siblings. As a mom of three kids two teens and a 5 year old , i find it really hard to manage their emotions.  Especially when i cannot yell at one and let go of the other... All has to get equal treatment and this is the part of married life that's  the toughest ... i guess.

Today's recipe is my favorite pickled mango  which is  always prepared this time of year .
The mango used for the recipe but is really fleshy one. Vengara palli as the local name goes , its considered to be the king of mangoes. One ripe one could just weigh around 1 kilo . So kick starting this month with a mango recipe .


Ingredients

1 cup mango sliced 
1 cup cucumber diced
Few Slit chillies
Salt to taste
2 tablespoon Vinegar
Boiled Water for soaking..

Method

Just mix all the ingredients at once.
Let it soak for atleast an hour for better results .
This pickle has to be used up within 2 or 3 days .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...