Tuesday 8 January 2019

Pomegranate lime juice



Opening this year, I have decided to be more regular where  blogging is concerned.Oh goodness how many times have i writen this line and 'poof ' i disappear..... i have been planning out as much as i can even though I still have loads in my drafts to complete, I am going to take it straight out . Last year i started updating my blog  I have been wanting to do many recipes  but it hasn’t happened. But somehow i never felt like giving up . Hope this year will open new doors for me inshahaallah ....

I am starting off 2019 with this recipe RESOLUTION  Now as far as resolutions are concerned i have not made one as  I am likely to forget... not that i have tried and failed at it... so this year my biggest aim is to maxim my blog .. first priority. I know some of my friends who are so adamant to keeping up with the   resolutions nor do they speak about it aloud.  All they say they have goals to achieve this year !  Mashallah...i personally believe stick to yourself .. develop the soul , do a good deed everyday... very minut details do matter.. and very important... pamper yourself ....
And here'sa lovely recipe for the kick start .. enjoy.. and Readers please do leave a commnt below .. 

Ingredients:

2 cups Pomegranate Seeds  + more for serving
3/4 cup Sugar
2 Lemon Juice
Soda Water as needed

Method:

Blend the pomegranate seeds and sugar 
Strain well and add lemon juice 
Mix well 
Next add some seeds at the bottom and add the juice 
Just before serving add soda and serve it cold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...