Saturday 17 November 2018

White chocolate mocha



Today was a hectic day. I decided to spend time at home.  As i had some cleaning chores to complete , i decided to take the day off. But no sooner than lunch break came, i get the call to go to office for an emergency case ,  .. i groaned at Aj for such situations. When husbands are boss its a  difficult situation . I love my work but i really miss my cooking , being with kids and the reason why I just love harthals and sundays . Its a huge relaxation time for Me and Aj on weekends and we try to be recreational most of the time . But there are days when weekends are just dozzing in beds. Anyways me and zame had lunch together and that was a relief for me . Anyways  zame was complaining its been long since i  had lunch together . With that fulfilled i was content and rushed to work. Sometimes  everything is complicated nowadays. But  i always fight it out and tell my kids if your Imaan is strong then there is nothing to worry as long as we are doing it the right way. 

Actually i am not a chocolate fan. the main reason is baking too much in chocolate cakes make me dizzy by just the smell of it.But my kids love it . recently i had few bars left behind and it wouldn't last for any dessert  . I gave to zamee and he made recipe right away .  

Ingredients

  • Milk - 1 cup
  • 50 grams Good Quality White Chocolate 
  • 1 tablespoon Coffee Granules 
  • 1.5 teaspoon  sugar 
  • Hot water as needed.

Method


Heat milk in  pan to boiling point  and cook till it is reduced .
Let it simmer for 5 mins.
Add in white chocolate  whisking gently till  melts.
In the serving glass pour the coffee and the granules with hot water
Add while chocolate mix and whisk well
Serve hot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...