Friday 27 March 2020

Crispy chicken balls


I think this recipe is dear to me as this is my first YouTube channel recipe video ! And I was working towards this for many months. But you can say I was scared a bit. Whether I can handle it all . Work and home is always a bundle and handful . I started making some recipe for the blog and YouTube side by side. 

This recipe is very crispy and serving warm is best .It dries up fast but still the taste is lovely.
As Ramadan is hardly away for few weeks only,I am stocking some recipes for the blog too.
Here's the recipe

Ingredients
  • 250 gms shredded chicken
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
  • Salt to taste
  • 1 packet fresh bread slices (large )

Method 

  • Take a bowl , add all the ingredients except for the bread , and mix well .
  • Dip bread in water and press with both hands.
  • Excrete all the water out . And pat dry .
  • Take a ball of the chicken masala and place into the bread  and roll into a ball.
  • Fry them in medium heat oil.
  • Dry well in kitchen towel.
  • Serve warm crispy chicken balls with spicy ketchup or sauce .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...