Friday 19 October 2018

Overnight oats



I must say this  is very old post backed up in my drafts and let me present you a full on, tummy filling recipe.  As much as i love  baking cooking has always inspired me   and it is evident with the amount of failure i had on my blogging experience i jump right back and start again with more recipe  which will be  included in it. My first and only big break was while moving to India. But i was extremely busy and excited too. The joy was all in the umpty no. of recipes i can  get hold of . Kannur is a food land . A place for just never ending snacks  and  bakes and this time i was this one, who was in a hurry to reach back  . But i love the Arab land i always have a feeling I will return next day back as though i am born to be there.  It's during my stay that i started having simple meals.  Especially living in flats and and a almost no- fun life ...we usually don't cook much . This was a runner recipe for me . I loved it on my first trials itself  As far as I am concerned, it was that tempting!

Oats and fruits  are  a beautiful combo.. i used honey . As i hate sugar in my oats anyway. . Normally i don't add sugar in anything like tea or coffee.  Somehow, I hate the taste of it and so...oats and fruits and honey . That's it.  I feel they are just too artificial! If we add sugar  .. My mom always says have sugarless u will know the real world and also how bland food really taste wonderful.
I thought she was being just scientific but it's true. 

INGREDIENTS

1 cup full fat milk
½ cup old fashioned oats
1 tbsp honey
I cup dry fruits of choice.
Few chopped strawberries.
Pistachio almonds and raisins to top

INSTRUCTIONS

Whisk the milk and oats in a glass bottle. Keep closed in the refrigerator overnight.Next day morning, top with fruits honey, pistachio and raisins and enjoy!
That simple isn't it .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...