Thursday 4 October 2018

Simple butter pudding



I am  looking  to fill up my pudding recipes in this blog as much as possible . But think of it , i do control on having sweets as much as i am not, a big fan of sweets . My family has a diabetic history . So we try to keep a check every month. We are so used to having  dessert  for lunch but that could be anything from sweets snacks or very rarely i cook up something like puddings . Actually this pudding is quite common. This is where i cannot control my health . Need to pull up on my posts for the blog and not eat the wonderful dishes i cook which ofcourse are my favorite when it comes to sweets ..how can i control. I have already started to put on weight as to this regard . I am trying to trim myself .. mmm let's just wait and watch .. 

Coming to today's recipe i am posting  this  butter pudding  which has won best simple pudding in our food group which I am a part of.
Though I have made soo many variety puddings i have never posted a single one.
So i thougt lets start with simple . 

Ingredients 

10 grams chinagrass
1 litre milk
1 tin condensed milk
250 gms butter
4 tablespoon sugar
1 egg beaten
1 tablespoon custard powder
4 slices breads

Method 

Soak the  chinagrass in little water .Boil and keep aside for 5 minutes. And boil the chinagrass again till it melts.
Take 1/2 cup milk, add the egg and custard powder   bread (brown sides  removed) Beat well.
Boil the rest of the milk, butter ,add the milkmaid, bread (brown sides  removed) and sugar.
Add the egg mixture and whisk well .
Cool the whole pudding mixture .
Beat it in a mixer grinder and then set in pudding dish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...