Wednesday 7 November 2018

Instant white sauce pasta



This year is nearing its end. And my kids are enjoying planning their  coming vacation. And three of them want to go three different places . They are  in their own world of joy.  And as parents we are constantly calculating , changing and .... getting old.  Why am i feeling old  all of a sudden.... well the other day i was on my way to the office . I travel mostly by bus.. Actually I love it . Aj doesn't like it . Only when he is busy i get to travel by bus. . 
Usually the bus is a suffocating crowd and amidst all that its when the conductor calls me 'Amma . .. u may please move aside. !! ' ohh goodness.   First it was sister and now its amma ?!!. I gave him a look that made the poor thing shrink . The whole day i kept looking at the pouch mirror and .. quizing myself.   Am i old .. do i look old.. or was the guy just mistaken someone for me . .. 樂
My family is in full swing after listening to this hilarious story..
My Faizi .. youngest .. he remarked "umma dont get old otherwise you have to wear a nightgown like umama ( grandmom) and you wont look good in it. My heart melted when he said that . Young children always tell their innocent stories honestly.

Ingredients

2 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoon   Plain flour
1 cup Milk
A pinch of Salt
2 chopped garlic
1/4 teaspoon Oregano
 2 cups Pasta (i  used shells)
1/2 cup cream
2 cubes cheese ( cheddar)
1/2 cube maggie.
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon Chilli flakes.

Method

Cook macaroni in salted water as per package directions
Heat butter in a pan, add garlic and saute for a min.
Add in oregano and mix well.
Add flour and mix well.Add milk and cook till it starts to thicken.
Add the cream , cheese and maggi stock.
Add salt to taste.
Add cooked macaroni and mix well.
Serve

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...