Tuesday 21 January 2020

Chicken corn soup


It's been a tough week for me , with my whole family,at the bedside of ailing grandfather. It's tough to see someone go through this fight for life.  I have been through the ups and downs of life but it's worth fighting life all through the hard times too. As far as , blogging and cooking is going on, I am jingling to balance everything. Work and home , then my kids doing boards this year . It's all a mess and still I am planning and working things out. 

Coming to the cooking part , I have few for this month, not as I have planned as time is retrieving everything for me . All are sick here at the moment , with fever and cold.  I decided to post few though . But while I get to the spree for blogging which has always been a fight for me as I literally get through many chores in daily mess ,I try to plan it out too. I don't know what more is going to come up this week but yes there is some posts that's exciting coming up too. Hope it turns well for this year . 
Ok now coming back to soups ..I have eyes on simple soups for my blog. What's so fun about soups is that it's so easy to make and easy to settle down with it too. As we are all having a slight flue I decided having a little spicy soup would be fine for the family .
Here's the recipe ...
Ingredients
  • 300 gms chicken with bones
  • 1 cup vegetables chopped finely
  • ( Mushrooms, carrots and corn )
  • 1 litre water
  • 1 teaspoon pepper
  • 1 cube vegetable stock
  • 1 onion chopped finely
  • 1 teaspoon garlic chopped finely
  • 1 teaspoon butter
  • 1 teaspoon cornflour
  • 1 tablespoon water

Method
  • Take a heavy bottom pan .
  • Add one cup water , add stock cube ,chicken ,pepper and  salt .
  • Boil and simmer till chicken is cooked well.
  • After the chicken is done . Keep aside.
  • Take the same pan and add butter ,garlic, onions . Stir and soften only .
  • Add the vegetables and stir  for 5 minutes.
  • Add the chicken shredded. Stir well
  • Add one litre water and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame .
  • Add the cornflour slurry and boil for 10 minutes.
  • Check salt and pepper and add accordingly.
  • Garnish with corriander leaves .
  • Serve hot .
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...