Tuesday 7 January 2020

Masala potato fries


I love potato and they are versatile vegetable.I love cooking them . Somehow I find it interesting to prep easier snackes with them . My family are foodies so we always have tendency to cook new meals which is an added advantage for my blog . Only reason not to say no to snacks is when we don't want oil fried ones .
Sometimes we just  go for just aval and coconut shreds mixed with sugar. A snack that is so filling to our stomachs . But potato is always available in my pantry which makes it easier to make anything quick . I like quick snacks and this is simply simple,!

My kids always remind me of how a great cook I am but to tell you the truth I am lazy at times . So lazy , that I order takeaways from outside,which is very addictive too. Instagram and Facebook help to boost me up. Some amazing cooks make so difficult recipes so easy . Especially baked ones are so easy to make. I am a baker myself so I focus more on that. My one recipe bread pakoras is inspired from a Facebook channel and it was so yummy.
Coming to this recipe, my mom was searching for a breakfast idea for poories. We love poori bajji,but sometimes I need a chance to cook different. I have been wanting to make a curry with potatoes. Something different in style but that's when she came across this recipe and I insanely said you found only this to make ... She said then don't eat if you don't want...anyways she was going to make it  for chai. And I must say as she drained the cook fries on tissue paper,I was licking it clean.. she made two batches .and it was so yummy ...some mum's know a recipe will be good just at a glance itself .
 
Ingredients
  • 4 boiled potatoes
  • 1 green chili,chopped finely
  • 1/2 onion chopped
  • Few Curry leaves finely chopped
  • 1 teaspoon cornflour
  • salt to taste

Method
  • Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
  • Fill into a piping bag.
  • Slit a small opening at tip of piping bag. The hole should not be big .
  • Heat oil ,and drop small pieces into the oil .
  • Fry till golden brown .
  • Serve hot with chilli  sauce .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...