Wednesday 26 June 2019

Turkish milk caramel cake / Trilece


We live in an era where we cannot expect anything . Something can happen anytime unexpected. I woke up Sunday morning...well Sunday it's fine day . Just clean and do the usual stuffs . And it rains heavily ...dark and sombre look ..It gets cozy and I hate it coz all my work gets piled up and loads of laundry is just looking at me and I am wondering when will I finish all this. Faizan who loves the rain took his umbrella and was screaming at the rains with joy.. he just loves it. I couldn't stop him .let it be... He is enjoying himself ..let him ... I felt it...we never had the chance to enjoy such moodiness ... suddenly I heard  a rumbling sound ... I was cleaning the first floor ...my heart sank.. I didn't know how I reached in seconds .. I couldn't see Faiz..but all that was visible was our backyard wall just rummbled down...it was pouring out heavy...Faizi ran inside on hearing thiis sound.. he didnt look back what had happened. My grandma would say oh that's not good .. somethg is going to happen. Well we don't have that faith in us.   So we just stayed mum. AJ just came and we went for lunch from a wedding that we had to attend .. no mood still raining and full clogged roads. Granada words ringing in mind still and I still say no faith ok,we didn't believe then and not going to the least to  believe now . We went along and met a few lovely relatives friends,long forgotten neighbours and enjoyed the food just to return back home to see my husband suddenly packing for a tour with friends to Bangalore . I didn't know and I hate last minute notices especially from the person u sleep with just takes off.... Just like that ...well ...I was actually cheering inside because I wanted to be free. I don't know what's that feeling called ... I Am my own boss but suddenly I just don't want my husband around me for for days ... 

I was all in Glitterati. I think after 15 years of togetherness will bring u to this moment ...may be not for all but certainly for me now ..only for now I wanted to be alone ...a frozen time ..that's all. Grandma's words still  ringing in mind 
Today's recipe is a milky cake recipe . I love bakes that are easy and never boring . It's so easy and especially if u have sudden parties then  this is the recipe for u . I saw this cake displayed on a party table..and I loved the name actually. On contact with the person who made this ,gave me the credits to shabosphere . And I must say what a space that was. Her dishes are drooling and so is her Instagram. 
Do check it ...殺

Ingredients

For the cake
1 cup plain flour
1 cup sugar
4 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
A pinch of salt
1/2 cup oil
1 tablespoon baking powder

For the milk mix
2 cups milk
1/2 tin milkmaid
1 cup cream

For the caramel
1 tablespoon butter melted
1 cup sugar
1 cup cream warm
Cashews for decor.

Method
Preheat oven to 170 degree
Prep up baking pan with parchment paper
In a blender beat the eggs and sugar to yellow pale batter .
Add the vanilla extract, plain flour,oil baking powder.
Beat for 5 minutes.
Fill up the pans and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Once baked cool and remove the parent paper .
Mix all the ingredients for the milk mix and pour warm onto the cake .
Let it chill for 10 minutes.
Caramel sauce
Melt butter.
Add the sugar and keep stirring to orange colour.
Add the cream and keep stirring well.
Place cashews on the cake and pour the warm caramel on the cake .
Recipe @shabosphere.

This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...