Monday 8 July 2019

Jackfruit shake



I just tried this shake and it's going on with everyone having it. I loved it . For those who love jackfruit and it's products like jackfruit jams ,ice creams ,etc then this is something you have to try. I am not a real Jackfruit person . I actually blove the raw one which is made into stir fries ( chakka varathe ) and that only thing that's my favourite. I can eat a whole bowl . But I really don't like the fruit part very much . The season for this fruit is actually over  but still some parts of neighbours have it still. Once the rains have started jackfruit a tend to lose their sweet level and tastes soggy.
So here's the recipe. And do try it out .

Ingredients

1 cup jackfruit slices
1 cup frozen milk crushed
Sugar to taste
1 teaspoon cardamom powder

Method
Blitz all ingredients to a smoothie texture.
Serve cold .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...