Friday 19 July 2019

Coconut laddoos using milkmaid


 I am always thinking all sweet as ever since zamee has joined the gym he just wants more of sweets and just because of that we are also into it. I avoided that part of the cuisine a long time back but right now really can't resist it. I have to think early and prepare in advanceresist . He does have it in small amounts but the only clause is the pantry must have a dessert everytime.
I am into this theme ' cooking three ingredients that I will be posting every month. I feel I  need some thing to push myself from behind like some challenges and the blog needs a lift upfront . There are so many recipes but  I do get lost many times and it's like a gun point where I just cannot move my blog. 

I had a packet of desiscated  Coconut lying around . One of my brother's had got it thinking it would be a substitute for curries it turns out he was not satisfied with it . I personally like curries with dessicated coconut added as it brings a lovely smell . There was also a half tin of milkmaid after making the Turkish milk cake  lying around in the fridge and I had to use it immediately before it vanish off to hungry tummies if they find out.

I  had so many ideas in my mind regarding what all to make with it. But as this was the three ingredient challenge theme . When zehna asked me to make a simple one I  was thinking of making with nuts added as so here's the recipe. 

Ingredients
  • 2 cups dessicated coconut
  • 1 tin milkmaid
  • 1/2 cup cashews

Method
  • Heat the pan on low flame .
  • Slightly toss the dessicated coconut and milkmaid together.
  • Do not over heat . Just warm it up for two minutes only.
  • Take off the stove and mix well to form a dough . Make lemon size balls and roll of dessicated coconut flakes . Chill before serving .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...