Thursday 11 July 2019

Oats bran muffins





Oats bran muffins are super healthy and perfect for tiffins and snacks for kids. Today I am baking few as my son who is in class 1 has complained recently that he is not getting an interesting tiffin to school . Yes he actually said that I was so confused .. I always pack in interesting tiffins for him . But it's not fun anymore for him to have at school . What he meant was he wanted extras ...like pizzas cupcakes pastas .. not the boring rice and sambar and vegetable fried .. now that put  me in a spot . But I guessed this is going to be  fun . Creating new recipes for his tiffin.. may be I will load up a few on my Instagram stories.. do check it out ...

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup Wheat Flour
  • 1 cup Oat Bran
  • 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
  • 1  1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon Salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
  • 2 tablespoon Oil
  • 1  1/4 cup Milk
  • 1/2 cup  Dry Fruits
  • (My 1 cup measures 240 ml)

Method:

  • Preheat oven to 200 degree C.  set up the cupcake tray with cupcake liners  .
  • Take all the dry ingredients like the wheat flour, oat ,baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon in a bowl. Give it a stir amdix well completely.
  • Take all the wet ingredients like  egg, vanilla, milk and oil in a bowl and mix till sugar is melted.
  • Pour this into the dry ingredients and fold gently.Add in raisins  and fold gently.
  • Drop dullops of this into cupcake  pan and bake for 16 to 20 mins.
  • After done ,Remove and  cool for 10 mins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...