Tuesday 4 February 2020

Beef chilli recipe


This is one recipe I am not going to differ on. I will keep this recipe for generations to come just because it's authentic and tastes really good . Why would I make a difference in such recipes . My mom cooks a different version and I recently added few weeks ingredients here and there and it was yummy ! Fridays is just another wonderful day where I get to cook really good Malabar dishes. So this Friday was just niter happy day with beef curry ,beef Chilli recipe and ghee rice . My boys love beef and they dig deep into the small batches that I prepare for lunch. There will not be any leftovers for us to carry on to dinner. But no worries they enjoy every bit. I think this is my first chilli recipe on blog too.
Before  I go on the hike to my praises. I must say my cooking sometimes is a reck and it's not that appealing also . My mind and health all depends on my mood. If the family needs some good finger licking food then  they have to make me happy..I hate that part of me ..I cook best when I am so warmed and delighted. This beef chilli made my day..one of my boys did well at school and received a certificate and i was so happy. He loves beef and so I made this chilli recipe for him .

But as I said somethings have to go wrong in patterned life . After making a lively lunch , that's when the husband calls and tells he won't be for lunch which of course is annoying. So I put aside the beef chilli for home for dinner . For me when I make something new I expect...no i want a praise from him and since I expected too much I didn't get it , instead he asked why I cooked beef chilli and beef curry at the same time , ...I just told him I am experimenting a lot of things for this month so watch out what's coming out on the table ..  instant reaction to dumb question.
Here's the recipe for this beef chilli which I am sure you guys will love as did I ❤️

Ingredients
  • 1/2 kilo Boneless beef
  • Salt to taste
  • 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
  • 4 tablespoon Coconut Oil
  • 1 small Cinnamon
  • 2 teaspoon Fennel Seeds
  • Few Curry leaves
  • 1 onion  large chopped finely
  • 6 garlic cloves peeled
  • 2 tomatoes large chopped finely
  • 1 tablespoon Kashmiri Chilli powder
  • 1 tablespoon Coriander Powder
  • 2 teaspoon Cumin Powder
  • 2 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
  • Salt to taste
  • 2 teaspoon black Pepper Powder
  • 1/2 capsicum chopped
  • Coriander Leaves a handful chopped


Red paste :
  • 5 garlic  cloves
  • 5 Dry Red Chillies

Method
.
  • Grind the red chillies and garlic to paste .keep aside .
  • Grind chillies  garlic to a paste.
  • Heat oil in a kadai, add in  spices,  curry leaves.
  • Add in onions and garlic. Cook till colour changes to Golden shade.
  • Now Add in tomatoes and chilli garlic paste and saute well. Cover and cook till well done
  • Add in all spice powders and salt ,cook for 10 minutes
  • Now add in beef  and mix well.
  • Simmer on low heat for two minutes. Add 1/5 cup water and cover pressure cook till beef is done.
  • Open and cook till water dries up .
  • Add in capsicum and cook till semi soft.
  • I love to crumch on the green peppers
  • And coriander leaves which I added 'a bunch '.
  • Serve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...