Wednesday 12 February 2020

Okra potato stir fry


It's time to get back on my daily chores and simple life . Work and home ...clean and cook...sigh it's boring ...I am a person who loves to travel and enjoy life to amazing extent.…this month has many occasions for us. Our anniversaries,house warming,birthdays and to add to that all it's now my grandfather's death date too . So I had to take a week's break and am slowly seeping in ..I wish I fall to place to the right track soon but inshallah,after everything that I have been through,it's a blessing to have a good family.  I am struggling always with my diet and  health too..I simply didn't know how to become thin again 樂.I really wish I had a solid plan and I will get it soon ..the climate is so far good but a little of heat is seeping in also . The afternoon is hot and nights are cold  at the same time.but all well ,I would love to get some new recipes done at the same time.

But sometime I run out ideas for a moment  so I write everything I want for a particular month in a diary.  Now the only thing,my diary is too small to fit in all the recipes. I used to use note app for this but sometimes writing in diary is fun and more inspiring for me . Today's recipe I am posting is a vegetarian stir fry . It's my favorite and amongst family too. Even though this recipe hasn't featured  on the blog, I must say it is the most cooked in my house and the amount of 'aws' for this recipe is enormous.…

Ingredients
  • 1/2 kilo okra / lady's finger chopped fine
  • 2 potatoes chopped fine
  • 1 tomato. Diced
  • 1 onion chopped fine
  • 2 green chillies slit long
  • Salt to taste
  • 1 teaspoon Red chilli flakes
  • 1 teaspoon Coconut oil
  • 1 teaspoon mustard seeds

Method
  • Take a bowl .
  • Chop all the ingredients  and mix well.
  • Heat oil and add mustard seeds.
  • Once they pop , add the vegetables and stir fry .
  • Add the chilli flakes .cover and cook in steam stirring occasionally.
  • Serve with rice or chapathis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...