Thursday 6 February 2020

Cashew vermacelli paysam


This year started and with the left over news of last year. If your residing in India you will know what is going on.  People are scared and are on the run to get the paper work done for citizenship,and so are we, just to be on the safer side . While going through the month of January,I was not impressed at all because I didn't post as much as I thought I would. When there is too much tenauonind doesn't stick as to plans for me . But I must say whatever happens blogging is one part of the world I loved and will be forever my favourite place .hehe...

On all good things , my cousins little boy now comes for visit once in a awhile . The trance of my place turning to a playground with all boys on board. As my family is short of girl gang, there is always a court it  play while they are around. Football or basketball..stuffs like that . You wouldnt find and doll house or some nice Barbie dolls to play with. So leaving  that to only 4:1 ratio as far as the boy:girl ratio is concerned. Still a blessing Alhamdullilah.
 Usually I cook whatever ingredients I have in my kitchen. Also I bake alot , and so I would sometimes have few baKing ingredients in my pantry too.i was wondering why I am not cooking sweets or desserts anymore . I used to cook a lot of desserts that husband would say my refrigerator is filled dith chemicals and by chemicals he means chinagrass ,gelatin ,essences and some stuffs like that . He would always say make natural and earthen delights . He is a big fan of coconuts and it's milk . He would encourage kids to have coconuts water and ellaneer juice, so after a lot bragging I decided to make his favourite paysaam.
Off to the recipe ...

Ingredients
  • 3/4 litre milk
  • 1/2 packet Pakistani vermacelli
  • 1/2 Tin condensed milk
  • 5 cashews soaked in milk and grind to paste
  • 2 tablespoon ghee
  • 10 cashews and raisins

Method
  • Roast cashews and raisins in ghee . Set aside
  • Boil milk set aside.
  • Roast Pakistani vermacelli in 2 tablespoon ghee, for five minutes.
  • Add 1/4 cup hot water to it. Stir well
  • Add hot milk to this roasted vermacelli.
  • Stir well on low medium flame .
  • After vermacelli is cooked ,add grinded cashew paste and stir well.
  • Add the condensed milk
  • Check the sweetness and add sugar if needed.
  • Garnish with roasted nuts.
  • Serve warm. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...