Friday 20 September 2019

Beef burger recipe


I always wanted to have beef or chicken burgers stocked in fridge. They are the best means for kids non vegetarian easy way of snacking ..at least even I can have . I am almost 75% vegetarian foodie and it's only at times I love chicken or beef. So recently after Eid ...I decided to try it out. I made  homemade beef patties and stored but it got over so fast . Definitely not worth the effort I put in . Mincing beef at home was a tasky effort. I took 2 kilo and we all had  three fullfiling burgers each. But I wanted to store  more for a week. ,But I guess all got so greedy for it was after all he homemade. Will try chicken version soon and let us know how that turned out as well.

Ingredients
2 kilo mince meat ( family of 5 members )
1 eggs beaten
1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cornflour.
1 teaspoon garam masala .

Method
Mix all the ingredients and rest for one hour.
Make small hand size patties and make them 1 inch thick. Makes dent in centre
Shallow fry both sides for 5 minutes till done .
I used homemade Mayonnaise  for the filling ..along with tomatoes cucumbers onions and lettuce if available.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...