Sunday 29 September 2019

Beef mince meat recipe


I sincerely hope life is more fair to us as we  are enjoying and dismaying at it at times. Alhamdullilah i am lucky for my kids have grandparents and great grandparents.  I just wanted to push up myself out of bounds to experience their love to maximum, which is now going on in a phase that's upsetting at the moment as grandpa is tiring out. Like all have to say my grandpa is very accurate towards life . He was a perfectionist which was also difficult for us to follow but somehow we became just like him. Hehe… I get most of his character and that for me is a blessing in disguise.

I was intending to make a my family favorite beef mince  since i don't make it quite often still manage to cook some . Mince with green peas is our combo must but I feel the clicks needed to more appalling . In its pictures, the mince doesn't look at all craving...but trust me it Soo yum to have with mayo and sauce of choice . It did have enough time to cook well and I used fresh peas to leave it juicy  On top of it, I had some homemade mayo and siarcha sauce left to finish off .

Ingredients
2 kilo beef mince
2 green chillies
1 tablespoon pepper powder.
1 red chilli powder
1 teaspoon cumin  powder
1/2 cup green peas
2 tablespoon coconut oil

Method
Mix the beef and green peas  with spice powders in pressure cooker and cook for 15 minutes after whistle.
After cooked we'll set aside.
Heat oil in kadai, add the mince and roast on low flame .
Serve with Arabic bread khubs and French fries.
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...