Sunday 29 September 2019

Homemade mayonnaise recipe


It has always been a dream to drive  my own car . And when that happened another dream came true and that's getting pregnant with my third child . When so many dreams come true you lose count of them and later on regret Why did it happen . I am talking about my car. It was super  easy to tak always nben e and I loved it . But being preggy with my third who was very naughty even before he could be born , I had to let go off my driving task. Now he is 6 years and when I want to start over and Aj wants me to take a class all over again . It like going back to school .I don't want to over do it again.  . Have you all encountered some situation like this  in your life, I am confused whether it will get to my head ever again .


There is nothing more irritating when I get it all wrong in making something that has a high chance of flopping ! And that  'something' happens to be Mayo  , I really didn’t know what to do and I desperatly wanted to learn … But then I wanted to make something close to it atleast as I did not want to miss the art of learning , I mainly wanted to learn this because   we constantly  use mayo for wraps.. and  I prefer homemade than store bought. . So umma made a sincere effort and she chose the hand blitzer to teach me and   it  would never let u down . And it worked perfect for me, after I failed five times.

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup Sunflower Oil 
  • 1 egg
  • Juice of one lime
  • Salt to taste
  • 1 tablespoon English Mustard Sauce


:Method
  • Blitz egg ,oil sauce and salt in mixer for 1 minute
  • Add lime juice. Blitz again .
  • Just three minutes of blitzing and mayonnaise becomes fluffy and smooth.
  • I used hand blitzer as it is the most apt for this technique.
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...