Sunday 8 September 2019

Snickers pudding



I was really sick so much that just couldn't find any clue as to where to start and end .. back to blogging after 6 long days as per schedule. It seems to have been taken so much time while I get back on track ...I am very late again . Even though I have been cooking and clicking the hardest part for me is the posting. Sitting for hours and editing many at once especially if one is late and everything has to fall in place quickly as possible . I don't want to lag behind again .


When you come back from medication and till now food tastes awful for me , everything seems different .I hog on food and AJ just laughs at the way I eat. I personally don't know  why but I don't care when it comes  and the coziness of eating well cooked favorite meals is always a blessing . I have  given way to the uneasiness and my X size factor now. I  have put on weight and I am feeling so. Naturally, that worries me a bit .  For me, traveling and eating is fun and when home I want to create so many things for kids. But tough times do come in ways of health issues and falling sick constant with migraines  is a messy thing  Life  makes you a lot easier when you have some one to cook for in.right .?.my kids  was completely busy with exams and so I did everything but my daughter does everything for me . She loves to cook  and that's a grace for me  … 

Ingredients
  • 110 gms cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup powdered Sugar
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 2 cups chocowhip cream
  • 1 tin Milkmaid toffee
  • Peanuts as required
  • 200 ml .Whipping cream
Method
  • Take a pudding dish and spread half the whipped choco  cream and refrigerate.
  • In a bowl beat the cream cheese till smooth and add sugar and beat well and keep aside.
  • Beat the whipping cream to soft peaks and add to the cream cheese mixture.
  • Spread on the choco cream layer. This will be the second layer.
  • Layer a generous layer of peanuts .
  • Add the milkmaid toffee  on top and last layer with remaining choco cream layer.
  • You can use a generous layer of peanuts in between for the pudding to be even more crunchier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...