Sunday 8 September 2019

Egg parathas recipe


This is actually a breakfast recipe and  I make these when I run out of ideas for morning spree. This is flaky enough and must be eaten while it's hot. I feel once it cool then the filling is dull. But otherwise it's so much to have . I feel the months are passing by without any clue.  I am pulling up recipes and I wanted to pile up more for this month and it's already over. but it just feels good to be back to blogging. The hang over of the flood threat especially our area is still there  but Alhamdulillah, it didn't clog as we thought it would .it was scary, though as the thought of really flooding gave us frights .  The unexpected mud slides caused very heartbreaking deaths in those areas. On one side of the climate being so cozy I asked my AJ " why are the nights not long enough for sleep ..it's like I just laid  for a few minutes. it's been so long as I slept well coz for my THS problem.  My visits to the doctor helped me to come on track with my routine work and balance.

Ingredients
FOR DOUGH:
  • 2 cups All Purpose Flour / Maida -
  • 1 tablespoon Sooji / Rava / Semolina -
  • Salt to taste
  • 2 teaspoon Sugar
  • 2 tablespoon Oil or Ghee
  • 1/2 cup Warm Milk
  • Warm Water as needed

FOR FILLING:
  • 6 Egg -
  • 2 onion  large chopped finely
  • 2 Green Chillies
  • 4 Coriander Leaves
  • 2 Fennel Seeds
  • 1 teaspoon Chilli Powder
  • 1 teaspoon pepper Powder
  • 1 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
  • Salt to taste
  • 1/4 cup Leftover Chicken Gravy
  • Oil or Ghee for making paratha

Instructions
  • Take flour, sooji, salt, sugar and ghee in a bowl and mix well.
  • Add water and milk and shape it into a soft dough. Apply oil over it and cover with a damp cloth.
  • Leave aside for 1 to 2 hours.
  • Take all ingredients for filling in a bowl and mix well.
  • Take a small portion of dough, roll it thin. Apply ghee over it.
  • PLace it in a hot tawa, spoon some egg mix in and spread evenly. Fold from all sides.
  • Apply oil or ghee and cook till golden on both sides. Keep cooking on low heat.
  • Once it is cooked.
  • Remove and serve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...