Monday 19 August 2019

Butter kulcha



I love kulchas and naans  a lot, even if there are no sides to go with it. I would  have just in a perfect way to eat with barely nothing aside no curries or dips , just like that! There are times when I run out of flour this being the reason I cook a lot of butter naan and kulchas often for breakfast since I forget I had used up all what I had to make for tiffins too  If you are thinking, too much plian flour and so on well that's also true but I still don't bother I trick by doing a cup of wheat flour at times and still I get good results. It tastes so close to cooked tandoori style . It may be just my thought… During these times, I  also added few herbs so make it nutritional so there is  no guilt feeling I am having too much flour these days .

Here is another one for you using wheat flour
Instead  of plain flour . These  look just same with , but brown in color. I picked up a small pack of chopped parsley  and mixed in herbs since it interested me. The first thing I made with it was buttery herbs and grilled stove top. It looks so similar to the restaurant ones Apart from that, there is no difference at all.  Off to the recipe…the recipe is the authentic kulcha recipe addapted from my cousin's restaurant... It super soft and yummy.

Ingredients
  • ½ cup milk
  • 1 cup All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup + more
  • 1 tablespoon Sugar
  • 1 teaspoon parsley
  • Salt - to taste
  • 2 tblsp oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking Soda
  • Butter as generously needed


Method
  • In mixing bowl take milk, sugar, salt, baking soda, oil in a bowl . Mix well. 
  • Knead to soft dough adding in some flour  
  • Cover and set aside for 30 mins.
  • Divide the dough and  roll on floured surface 
  • Take a pan and apply some water and place the flatten dough . 
  • Invert the pan and heat the dough upside down on the flame .
  • You will see some hot bubbles .
  • Take it out on plate . Apply some butter . And. Serve hot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...