Wednesday 28 August 2019

Honey butter toast


A simple bread and butter recipe...
I was totally busy with so many functions , marriages and  house warming ceremonies and I thought to myself I would never get the time for blog posts  but then when my friends suggested to keep posting as they found it interesting as to my recipes are running in track, I couldn’t set back. So here I am posting the recipes again .
I’ve been wanting to make a simple toast recipe for quite some time but thinking about the how different it should be caught my attention for a while.. because who wants to see a bread toast recipe on blog .. But then, what do you do when you are faced with situation like this .'. post or not 'delimma..
And then i served it to my daughter , she replied so u have a new recipe umma ? . She made me decision a lot easier . So went ahead posted it.
And guess what I have so many views only for a bread toast 

Ingredients
  • 2 Bread Slices
  • Butter as generously needed
  • Honey as needed..I used generously


Method
  • Heat butter in a pan. Place bread slices over it and cook till golden on both sides.
  • Remove to a plate. Spoon some more butter on top and drizzle with honey.
  • Enjoy hot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...