Wednesday 7 August 2019

Chocolate chip cookies




I am not a chocolate person at all but my bakes in my Instagram page is loaded with them and that's mainly because of my kids  has a soft spot towards chocolate, somehow it gets done in my kitchen . I am  someone who likes to make cookies. I feel it is the easiest form of cooking. Just a few  basic attention tricks they get done so well and best part it takes very little time . My cookies  usually never turns out well. But after getting to know the right temperature of my oven I have started baking some recipes that are trial tested ones, and they all turned super so far. I lack that patience, that usually needed in baking  but basically speaking That is why there are very limited cookie recipes on the blog , inshallah will work on it soon , gradually. I wish I could improve on my skills  but as long as I don’t keep my focus on blog , I don’t think the numbers will improve!


OK, focusing back your eyes  to these delicious stack of cookies that I have cooked couple of days ago actually , as it was hot it tasted so yummy and cracky . First batch got over very soon and the second set was almost done. It was warm and I had let it cool a bit before storing  it away from containers. As gorgeous as it looks it looks and tastes wonderful as well .I guess the other aspect of baking them is that's it is super crunchy and slightly soft within . I added the chocolate chips that I had leftover from the birthday cake that I had baked for my kid. I love baking them as I have sure instincts that it will turn out fine .

Ingredients
1/2 cup  Unsalted Butter
3/4  cup sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Egg
1 and 1/2 cup  All Purpose Flour 
1/ 2 teaspoon Baking Soda
½ tsp salt
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 cup chocolate  Chips

Instructions
Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
Take a bowl and mix butter, sugar,  vanilla .
Add in egg and mix well.
Add in flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and chocolate chips. Shape it into a dough.
Take small portion of dough. Roll it into a smooth ball.
Arrange it in a parchment lined paper. Bake for 17 mins.
Remove and cool completely.
Store and enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...