Thursday 15 August 2019

Chocolate chip loaf cake



There are some cakes that are so frequently made when I get the time and I made it a point to bake every week something for the kids. That why  I would bake this particular , the good old loaf cake my family favourite. Thanks to the variety of ingredients available in the market, we experiment with various flavors and varieties and try not to look at the old style dishes, that graced our tables so effortlessly and we eagerly waited for them. Now, I feel that we are under pressure to make something new all the time.  It is actually very irritating at times…because I thirst for new and I try it out to make it work. But if there is a cake with chocolate chips they and AJ loves if given anytime, then it is this simple loaf cake. I had promised I would share the recipe soon in this post, So the cake made its way ahead to make it to the blog, frustrating all those drafts that are waiting in line! 

This is one of the first cakes  I learned to make when I was with mom . She made simple chocolate loaf cake . Anytime, my mind goes blank, I go ahead and make this. I don’t know why it took so long to appear on the blog, but each time I make it. This is actually a very easy party dessert cake ..u could call it  too. There are hardly any ingredients required, takes so little time to assemble and you can make it in advance and allow it to get cozy in the fridge as much as you would want it to! I gave a few pieces to my grandparents too They loved it so much that they wanted more next time. Very rarely they ask for anything of mine like that…

The quantity I am sharing here is just snug enough for 12* 4 inch loaf pan. and baked correct till the cake was enough.

Ingredients
  • 100 grams Unsalted Butter
  • 3/4 cup Sugar
  • 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1 1/4 cup plain flour 
  • 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon Salt
  • ¼ cup to ½ cup milk
  • 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips

Method

  • Preheat oven to 180 degree C. line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
  • Take a bowl amdix in  butter, sugar and vanilla .
  • Add eggs and mix well.
  • Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and fold gently.
  • Add in chocolate chips and mix well.
  • Add in milk and fold gently.
  • Spoon into the pan and bake for 30 to 35 mins.
  • Remove and cool completely.
  • Slice and serve.
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...